Friday, April 6, 2012

My Favorite Photographer


Jasmine, the photographer, and Jason, the fiance.

My good friend Jasmine, has been there for so many of my big life events, and most of them she has been behind the lens of a camera. She helped with our engagement photo shoot; we were one of the first weddings she shot; she captured the beauty of my sister's wedding, and last weekend she asked if we wanted to have a few pictures taken, just for fun. I have looked through them 100 times because she is just soooooo talented!!!! (and my hubby looks super cute in them too. hehe)

Not only is Jasmine my favorite photographer, but she is one of our closest friends! She is creative, genuine, passionate, and follows Jesus with a faith that has led to her many countries and more recently a move across the US. Another thing we love about Jasmine, is that she is marrying a great friend of ours. Alex will be a groomsman for Jason in their wedding in July.

Jasmine is going to be super embarrassed by this post, but when I love something, I have to tell people about it. (Maybe that is why I am in full time ministry...) If you are looking for someone to shoot your wedding, family pics, baby pics, senior pics, etc. check out her website: JasmineNicolePhoto.com. You actually might stumble upon her by accident too since she is going to be featured in the Style Me Pretty Wedding blog this month! (a HUGE deal in the wedding photography world!) Also, don't worry about her needing to travel from her current home in New Mexico to do a photoshoot. She travels all the time to do photo sessions and visit family, so she is very flexible. In fact, she will be in Illinois almost the entire summer.

Here are some of my favorite life moments that Jasmine has captured over the years.

October 31, 2009

Our Giant Bridal Party

My sister and Doug's Wedding- April 2011
Isn't my nephew adorable!?!?!




April 2012 in Gibson City

No comments:

Post a Comment